A bold new era for the ORVDA: Dealers the focal point of our new brand
Freelton, ON, Canada, April 25, 2019 – In support of an ambitious new strategic plan, the ORVDA is pleased to introduce a bold new brand identity and Association website.
Since its founding in 1980, the ORVDA’s role has grown and evolved, emerging as a powerful voice for Ontario’s RV community. The new logo features a stylized “D”, making “Dealers” the focal point of the brandmark. Our objective was a strong, confident identity, representing the next exciting chapter for the Ontario Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association.
Re-developing the technical architecture of our website was a collaborative effort, designed to provide our members and industry partners with increased visibility. In addition to the expanded Member Directory, the site also showcases our portfolio of consumer RV Trade shows and professional development opportunities in the RV industry.
The new site is a platform for improved communications, richer content and increased member engagement. To update your profile in the Member Directory, please follow these simple steps:
- The website is located here
- Select “Members Only” at the top right of the page
- Log in using your existing username and password.
- If you cannot remember your password, follow the prompts to reset and you will automatically be issued a new one.
- Company image: At the top of your entry, you’ll see there’s a spot for a large photo, 1000 x 370 px
- Logo: We’ve also added space for your logo. It will be displayed on your main directory entry, as well as on the public facing directory.
- For best results, place your logo, (centered) on a white background, 500 x 500 px, save it as either a jpeg or png file and upload it.