Registration & Financing

Registering an Apprentice:

  1. Contact the Ministry: Apprentices should register with the local apprenticeship office of the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. They must complete the following forms:
  • Application for Apprenticeship Training
  • Registered Training Agreement (RTA)

This process can be started online on the Ministry’s website here.

A list of local Ministry offices is available on the College website here.

  1. Complete College Membership: Once registered with the Ministry, the apprentice must complete a College membership application in order for the RTA to remain active.

The College application information will be sent by mail to the apprentice and is also available online here.

  1. Annual Membership: Membership with the College should be renewed annually for the Registered Training Agreement to remain active.

Financial Resources for RV Technician Apprentices and Sponsors:

There are a variety of grants, incentives and tax credits available for sponsors and apprentices participating in the apprenticeship for RV technician.  The following lists the grants, incentives and tax credits available for RV Technician:

For the Apprentice:

  • Apprenticeship Incentive Grant (AIG)
  • Apprenticeship Completion Grant (ACG)
  • Canada Apprentice Loan
  • Loans for Tools
  • Support to Non EI eligible apprentices
  • Apprenticeship Scholarship

For the Sponsor:

  • Apprenticeship Training Tax Credit (ATTC)
  • Apprenticeship Job Creation Tax Credit (AJCTC)
  • Apprenticeship Completion Employer Bonus
  • Employer Signing Bonus

The link to the financial incentives list can be found here on the College website.

A list of financial resources for employers can be found here

Explore the many RV industry career options available by visiting the RV Careers website.