The RV1 Certificate is an advanced designation that allows you to Install, alter, purge, activate, repair, service or remove:
- Any propane consuming non-vented, direct vent or power vent appliances installed in a Recreational Vehicle, Mobile Home or Trailer.
- Cylinders, regulators, hose and tubing to supply the appliances.
It does not allow you to install, alter, purge, activate, repair, service or remove:
- Any natural gas appliance. You may convert appliances from natural gas to propane provided they are approved for it.
- Any natural draft appliance regardless of where it is installed.
- Any underground tubing.
- Any propane storage tank that is not part of the vehicle.
Pre-requisite for this course is the technician must hold his/her RV2 certificate
with a continuous 6 months minimum working under the direct supervision of an RV1 certified technician.
November 11-18, 2023 - Ottawa, ON
December 8-15, 2023 - Orton, ON - FULL - closed to registration
To register, you’ll need:
- Registration Form and Work Experience Letter: call the ORVDA office at 1 888 331 8885 or email here
- Limited spots - register today!
An information package will be emailed to you and emailed to your dealer contact once registration and full payment are received at the ORVDA office.
*There is no refund for cancelled registrations.
Please contact the ORVDA office at 905-659-8800 or email us here.